Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 18 April 2011

Park

We've been to the park this morning, he loves it! Its great as its only 5 minutes walk down the road. Its not got that much though tbh, swings ( big and small ), one of those rocker horse things if you know what I mean? A sand pit, a see saw and these rope things to climb, with a climbing frame, so I guess its okay. We live on like a housing estate, no not a horrible rough council one which it sounds like, its a nice area. The people are either young families like us or old people, and the park is like in the center on the 'green' we call it haha. So when the weather is nice and sunny everyone comes out, Carson can have a little laugh with all his friends and all the parents chat and stuff. Although Carson is SO attached to me, he's a mummys boy BIG time. Which I don't know, ofc I love our closeness but he needs to start exploring. Its so cute he looks back to me everytime he comes across something new, just to check I'm there and give him the all clear. But atleast its easy to keep an eye on him! This was a pretty pointless blog wasn't it, I don't really know what I'm on about. Oh well all three of us went to the park this morning basicly, and here's a picture ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment