Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 16 April 2011

Intro

Okay so I guess I should start by introducing myself. I'm Bella, well Isabella. I'm 16, my birthdays 16th of March, I suggest you never forget that date ;) I'm a mother and a wife, I work part time in new look. Its not the best, but its pays, and thats all that counts. I have the most amazing husband ever, Thomas, or Tommie. Well, he's amazing in my eyes. Sure we have our differences, and we don't always agree and get along. But after 3 years of running back to eachother I'm pretty sure we're solid, forever. I love him with all my heart and I just hope he always remembers that. Together, we have raised our perfect little man Carson Cole Graham Michael since the 14th of July 2010. Yes its a hand-full to say haha, But each name has a special meaning to us. Cole - Tommies friend who tragicly died in a car accident in February 2009. Graham - Tommies middle name, just so no matter what happens between us, Carson will always have a bit of his dad with him. And Michael - My grandpa, who passed away November 2007. I still miss him, and Cole and Grandpa - You are always in our hearts, remember that. I came across  blogging thanks to Kim haha ;) And I like the idea of it, so lets see how long I can keep this up haha. I've attached a photo of the three of us together, lets hope this works!




No comments:

Post a Comment