Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 22 April 2011

Eternity Ring ♥

Me and Tommie went out for a lovely dinner at my favourite resteraunte. My next door neighbor, Courtney, babysat Carson. They get on great plus she gets a few quid for it - perfect. We went for a walk on the beach afterwards, it was really romantic. We talked about getting engaged, and our wedding, and we've agreed we're not going to rush in to anything. Carson's still only little, our wages are only little and our relationships still little tbh. I don't feel the need to go that far yet, and I also don't understand how a piece of paper saying we're officialy married can prove how serious we are. We know we love eachother, and so do alot of other people. Plus, moneys a bit tight at the moment, we're still in a recession and a wedding is not necessary. So sorry to disappoint you, but your still gonna have to wait for our big day. But I can still have my little dreams haha, and I have to admit, I cannot wait to get a ring put on my finger! But until Tommie does put a ring on my finger, he's given me an eternity ring, which actuly, is a ring on my finger. Oh dear what am I doing - I'm tired you can tell haha. Its absaloutly gorgeous, and means alot. Its our promise until the day he proposes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment